News/November 2010 Calendar
November has a number of deadlines and meetings:
- PAG 2011 abstract deadline for posters and demos - November 1
- SWAT4LS: Semantic Web Applications for Life Sciences posters and demos
- Rocky '10 early registration
- Conferences, Meetings, and Courses
- ASHG: This include two workshops on Galaxy and is preceded by an OpenHelix workshop that covers BioMart and Galaxy.
- Computational & Comparative Genomics Course at CSHL: This will also include sessions on BioMart and Galaxy.
- GMOD Tools for Evolutionary Biology Hackathon
- InterMine Workshop
- Automated Functional Annotation and Data Mining Course
- BioInfoSummer 2010
- NETTAB Workshop on Bio-wikis
If you know of any upcoming events that are not on the calendar, please send them to me.