date: 4:49 PM 11/18/2010
participants: Nomi, Gregg, Jay, Ed, Suzie, Mitch
topic: meeting minutes
- Jay will take minutes.
- Informal agenda items can be circulated or posted on the wiki ahead of time.
- Establishment of milestones (and perhaps more granular: time-line(s)).
- No meeting Thanksgiving Thursday (2010-11-25).
- Next meeting in 2 weeks (2010-12-02).
- Ed communicated SourceFeature(?) changes to Nomi.
- Ed wants to get the code in shape before committing to RCS.
- Gregg recommended more frequent commits.
- Ed will commit next week before the holiday (by next Wednesday).
- Suzie and Nomi would like to receive SVN commit notification emails.
There was discussion regarding Google query(?) (I apologize- audio was not good).
Ed and Gregg require more information from Suzie before they can comment/offer feedback.
Nomi reported work on Phenote issues/bugs.
Gregg reported work on on:
- enabling dynamic annotation editing
- moving Apollo-specific extensions out of Genomancer to Apollo-trellis repository
- http caching from Trellis Das server now working
- figured out size of genome chunks for all data types
Mitch reported work on:
- getting more than one genome into single page
- support for more than one track info