- Incorporation of CDS/UTR information to get it into the display. Not yet finished, but will be within the next few days.
- Caching functionality (firebug report too?): Has deprecated as a priority as current solution is adequate. Speed is
- Shifting focus to the user interface, getting up to speed now.
- Adding some examples of the different UCSC data types
- JBrowse installation
- Has anyone tried (using config file) view data from multiple sources in a single JBrowse instance?
- Not yet ready, but would like it soon. Will work on it this week.
- Chris E.
- Bovine assembly and annotation status: it's now out and available at NCBI (Baylor and UMaryland, 2 different assemblies). They use whatever assembly Ensembl uses and lift it over, and this is out soon.
- Trellis can handle DAS1 and get it into JBrowse, but still have the multiple source issue
- Honeybee: another month before compute results are available. UCSC is still on 2.0, but most current is 4.0.
- A.I. - Suzi to contact them to ask about it, Gregg to schedule a visit.
- Current version of server features
- Added some new editing features
- Working on Chado write-back, should be done in the next week or two
- John may be visiting next week on the 10th, we need to meet with him (Suzi to ping him to find out whether it's happening)
- Next meeting will be January 13, 2011
Questions for John
- How well does the wave technology scale? Can it handle a genome sized document?