- Review of action items
- More data types in Trellis
- Gregg has create the spreadsheet with all of these
- UCSC genome database: track counts by type per genome assembly
- Only high implementation priority to add are rmsk and wig
- Looking at different data types in terms of difficulty and priority (as above)
- Needs to incorporate CDS/UTR information to get it into the display (bit of an oversight)
- Also looking at functionality of caching to not bother rechecking until a certain threshold of time expires (somewhat working now). Code is checked in. Struggling with firebug to get information needed to debug.
- Some problems installing JBrowse using bam
- Will have new bovine assembly in January
- (Gregg) says we can now (via config file) view data from multiple sources in a single JBrowse instance. Next version, would allow a set of URLs be used to specify tracks. In longer term is to make this dynamic.
- Honeybee has funding for a whole new consortium, plus 2 bumblebees. This is a complete pass reannotation.
- Honeybee includes a lot for RNAseq data as well.
- Editing functionality JBrowse is higher priority than viewing data from multiple sources
- Next meeting will be January 6, 2011