News/Tripal v0.3b Released
We are excited to announce the release of v0.3b of Tripal. This new version sports many new improvements, including the following features:
- Web-based Data Loaders (OBO, GFF, FASTA)
- Web-based Chado Installation
- Support for the Chado Stock Module
- Support for Feature/Stock Properties, Synonyms, Database References and Relationships
- Integration of Tripal with Drupal Views
- Fully customizable Page Layouts (Little to No HTML or PHP needed)
- Change in the default layout of Chado content pages
- An improved, well defined Tripal API with online documentation.
Tripal can be downloaded from the Tripal website.
There is also
- A more detailed list of new functionality
- analysis modules that previously were packaged with Tripal are now downloadable as separate extensions.
- Installation instructions
- upgrade instructions
- A tutorial based on a pre-release version of v0.3b
Please post any issues or questions about this new version to the Tripal Mailing List