News/Job Openings with GnpAnnot
18 month position for a Java programmer
The job opportunity will be located at IRISA, in Rennes France.
The engineer will write specifications, design, develop, test and deploy diverse applications and web interfaces dedicated to genomics analyses and comparative genomics.
The applications will use a 3-tiered architecture based on J2EE technology.
- experience in Java development
- good knowledge of J2EE technologies (Hibernate, Spring, Struts et JSP) - experience with BioPerl or Perl objects
The job should start on the first of September 2008
Contact: Fabrice Legeai firstname.lastname@example.org
One year object-oriented programmer (Java, Perl Object)
The job opportunity will be located at INRA-URGI in Versailles (Near Paris), France.
- Good experience in Java and Perl programming
- Knowledge of GMOD tools will be appreciated
Answers expected before September the 5th. The job should start on the 1st of October.
- Joelle Amselem: joelle.amselem((at))versailles.inra.fr
- Michael Alaux: michael.alaux((at))versailles.inra.fr
update october 2008: position for the first year now assigned.
Stéphanie Sidibe-Bocs, the PI of GnpAnnot, will be at BOSC and ISMB this week and is available to discuss the project and these openings. You can e-mail Stéphanie at email@example.com, or just introduce yourself when you see her.