This is the new server for GMOD.org. Please let us know if you notice anything weird while it's getting broken in.
GBrowse 2.0 Install Paths
Gbrowse 2.0 typically installs in several different locations. If, for whatever reason, you need to do a manual clean uninstall of all Gbrowse files, you need to clear the following directories. Note that depending on how GBrowse was installed in the first place (ie, CPAN versus apt-get for instance), the paths may be different.
- /etc/gbrowse2/: Holds the language files for help, MobyServices, the themes & various configuration files.
- /usr/local/lib/perl/[perl version]/Bio/Graphics/Browser2: The perl modules which make up the majority of the Gbrowse code.
- /etc/apache2/conf.d/gbrowse2.conf: The apache configuration file.
- /usr/lib/cgi-bin/: CGI scripts for use when the site is running (anything in the source /cgi-bin/ directory).
- /var/tmp/gbrowse2/: Temporary files like sessions, user data, images, etc.