News/Pathway Tools Workshop 2010
Registration is now open for the Pathway Tools Workshop 2010, held October 25th - 29th, 2010 in Menlo Park, CA. Early registration ends September 1.
This workshop is oriented around SRI's Pathway Tools software and BioCyc Database Collection and will explore pathway bioinformatics and Pathway/Genome Databases.
The workshop will combine formal presentations by groups outside SRI International (invited speakers and speakers selected through an abstract-submission process), tutorials by SRI International staff, and a hackathon. Suggested topics include but are not limited to:
- Advances in pathway bioinformatics, model organism databases, genome annotation, and systems biology
- Scientific results achieved with Pathway Tools and BioCyc
- Share expertise on how to develop new organism-specific databases with Pathway Tools
- Share experiences on how to make the most of Pathway Tools
- Presentations by users on extensions they have developed to Pathway Tools
- Presentations by SRI International on recent and planned developments to the software, and on software APIs and the database schema, to educate users on how to compute with PGDBs
Please visit our registration website for details on speakers, fees, travel, and hotels.
Looking forward to seeing you at an upcoming Pathway Tools event.