(Redirected from Gbrowse tutorial)
There are several GBrowse tutorials:
- GBrowse tutorial from 2013 GMOD Summer School
- This tutorial was taught by Scott Cain at the 2013 GMOD Summer School and the 2012 GMOD Summer School. It demonstrates setting up, configuring and using GBrowse with some sample data. GBrowse is provided on an Amazon Machine Image: see GMOD in the Cloud for more information on getting a GMOD AMI.
- GBrowse tutorial from 2010 GMOD Summer School
- This tutorial was originally taught by Scott Cain at the 2010 GMOD Summer School - Americas. It walks you through setting up and running GBrowse with some sample data. It provides a VMware image to work on, and relies heavily on the GBrowse2 Admin Tutorial.
- GBrowse2 Admin Tutorial
- Step by step guide on how to configure and load data into GBrowse. Administration tutorials are available for both the GBrowse2 Admin Tutorial, and the earlier 1.x versions.
- GBrowse NGS Tutorial
- Instructions on how to visualize next generation sequencing data in GBrowse using SAMtools. The tutorial includes a starting VMware image, and uses the example data that comes with SAMtools.