Revision as of 22:18, 21 March 2011 by Suzi
- Has a report on connecting Apollo to Trellis. Test will tell us where things stand.
- To-Do more testing range queries on Chado from Trellis (their test machine is called 'dog')
- Needs to discuss performance issues with Gregg.
- He is going to find out whether their version of PostGres (8.1) supports materialized views. Ed says that they need to move to v9.
- AI - Georgetown needs to set up TomCat 7
- Simplified editing
- Keeping in the loop with Mitch on the two-level problem
- AI - Ed to look at different approaches to implementing Authorization.
- Thinking about approaches for undo.
- Committed code updates, now combined UTR/CDS comes back as single exon (rather than 2 separate features). Need to add translation start/ends now.
- Intron splits working, Exon splits will provide the user with 2 options:
- split creating a single base gap
- split and snap edges to closest donor/acceptor sites
- Planning on an annotation jamboree next September, 2011