Revision as of 21:51, 14 March 2011 by MitchSkinner
- Leaving, will keep working on JBrowse and that work will still all be Open Source
- Possible python implementation of JBrowse server-side json-generation code
- Notes from GMOD satellite meeting on JBrowse; some wishlist/TODO/future plans for JBrowse APIs
- Lots of interest (list of names). Sid at DictyBase is one. Liked seeing UCSC data.
- Hooked in functionality for merging exons and transcripts. Ed will show Gregg tomorrow so they can merge the code.
- Someone is working on DAS1.6 on write-back, but it is student work and mostly on security issues. Gregg will send out link to the publication.
- Chris E
- Chris C. will work on the Poka backend for the next year (2)