Stock Relationship Ontology
This page serves as an initial draft of the nascent Stock Relationship Ontology.
If you are too shy to edit this page, then please add your suggested terms or comments on the talk page.
- is_a subterm
Proposed relations (by Pantelis Topalis 28 May 2010)
Based on what it is written in this page, we can use the following relations (please comment / add / modify as required).
- is_a (OBO_REL:is_a)
- part_of (OBO_REL:part_of)
(the following is largely taken from a prior VB wiki dealing with the same issue. I've put them here as a conversation starter only - feel free to delete / alter / extend as required) Sethnr 13:12, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
individual -> individual
- parent -> offspring
- individual -> RNAi treated individual
individual -> group
- parents -> offspring
- parent -> offspring (i.e. isofem)
- pool of individuals
group -> individual
- individual from pool (e.g. single sequenced individual from field collection)
- individual under gen. modification (e.g. RNAi?)
group -> group
- sub-population from larger population
- group->group RNAi (and other experimental manipulations)
- bred lines from lab stocks