Revision as of 18:42, 25 January 2007 by 188.8.131.52
- PubSearch is a web-based literature curation tool to allow curators to search and annotate genes to keywords from articles. It has a simple, MySQL database backend and uses a set of Java Servlets and JSPs for querying, modifying, and adding gene, gene-annotation, and literature information.
- Demo & Screenshots
- See this page for a web-based demo of the production version. The user name is "demo" and the password is "demo".
- A Java servlet engine satisfying the Servlet 2.3 and JSP 1.2 specs; Tomcat 4.0 is an example of a supporting servlet engine.
- Install docs
- Online documentation is available; please submit bug reports to the SourceForge bug tracker.
- Danny Yoo (firstname.lastname@example.org).