News/GMOD at PAG XXI
GMOD will have a strong presence at the Plant and Animal Genomes (PAG) conference later this month. GMOD content includes:
|Sun. Jan. 13||1:30 pm - 3:40 pm||Generic Genome Browser (1530)||Workshop|
|Mon. Jan. 14||10:00 am - 11:30 am||Using GMOD to Annotate and Distribute Data in the Cloud (P0984)||Poster|
|Mon. Jan. 14||3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||WebApollo: A Web-based Sequence Annotation Editor for Distributed Community Annotation (P0967)||Poster|
|Wed. Jan. 16||10:20 am - 5:00 pm||GMOD (1537)||Workshop|
Wednesday's GMOD workshop will have the following schedule:
- 10:30 AM - 11:10 AM GMOD: A User's Perspective
- 11:10 AM - 11:50 AM MAKER
- 11:50 AM - 12:30 PM Tripal: a Toolkit for Construction of Genomic and Genetic Websites Using Chado and Drupal
- 1:30 PM - 2:10 PM GBrowse_syn: Using the Generic Synteny Browser
- 2:10 PM - 2:50 PM JBrowse: A Next-Generation Genome Browser
- 3:05 PM - 3:45 PM WebApollo: A Web-based Sequence Annotation Editor for Distributed Community Annotation
- 3:45 PM - 4:25 PM Galaxy Update 2013
There will also be many groups who use GMOD components showing posters, and giving presentations and workshops. For a more comprehensive list, see the PAG page on this wiki.
There is still time to register for PAG if you haven't done so; full details are available on the PAG website. We hope to see plenty of you there!