Revision as of 18:13, 25 January 2007 by 220.127.116.11
From last week:
- Rebuilt (several times) the apollo sample database in the process of creating a release candidate for gmod-0.5. Created a sample database cvs repository to move it out of the schema cvs because it is quite big.
- Created gmod-0.5-RC1, which included GMODTools using the ant build target 'gmodrel'.
For this week:
- Work on the gbrowse adaptor middleware presentation for the gmod meeting.
- Create an 'install disk' for gbrowse 1.66 to install on windows. Should be fairly straight forward compared to previous attempts at this sort of thing.
- Tie up meeting loose ends in prep for leaving for San Diego on Saturday and giving a GBrowse tutorial on Sunday.