- Mature release
- Active development
- Active support
Quick Start: Tutorial
The Getting Started with JBrowse Tutorial provides a basic step-by-step recipe for quickly getting up and running with JBrowse.
See Installing JBrowse on Mac OS X and Linux for step-by-step installation instructions.
- Perl modules from CPAN:
- General Usage, including information about:
JBrowse is an open-source project. Contributions are encouraged and welcomed. There is a developer mailing list and teleconferences on the 3rd Monday of the month at 2pm Pacific US time. Please contact Ian Holmes if you want to participate in the call.
Please direct questions and inquiries regarding JBrowse to the mailing lists below.
|Mailing List Link||Description||Archive(s)|
|JBrowse||gmod-ajax||JBrowse help and general questions.||Nabble (2010/05+), Sourceforge|
|jbrowse-dev||JBrowse development discussions.||Nabble (2011/08+)|
- Talk at the April 21, 2010 UCSC genome browser group ("genecats") meeting.
- JBrowse: A next-generation genome browser - Presentation by Ian Holmes at the August 2009 GMOD Meeting. See the talk's summary for more.
- JBrowse - Presentation by Mitch Skinner at the January 2009 GMOD Meeting. See the talk's summary for more.
- Presentation by Ian Holmes at July 2008 GMOD Meeting. See the talk's summary for more.