The GMOD.org wiki is read only while we transition to a new server. If you'd like to test out the new server, you can navigate to http://wiki.scottcain.net/.
- Mature release
- Active development
- Active support
See Installing JBrowse on Mac OS X and Linux for step-by-step installation instructions.
- General Usage, including information about:
JBrowse is an open-source project. Contributions are encouraged and welcomed. There is a developer mailing list and teleconferences on the 3rd Monday of the month at 2pm Pacific US time. Please contact Ian Holmes if you want to participate in the call.
- Mailing lists
|Mailing List Link||Description||Archive(s)|
|JBrowse||gmod-ajax||JBrowse help and general questions.||Nabble (2010/05+), Sourceforge|
|jbrowse-dev||JBrowse development discussions.||Nabble (2011/08+)|
- Original author
- Mitch Skinner
- Talk at the April 21, 2010 UCSC genome browser group ("genecats") meeting.
- JBrowse: A next-generation genome browser - Presentation by Ian Holmes at the August 2009 GMOD Meeting. See the talk's summary for more.
- JBrowse - Presentation by Mitch Skinner at the January 2009 GMOD Meeting. See the talk's summary for more.
- Presentation by Ian Holmes at July 2008 GMOD Meeting. See the talk's summary for more.